In South Africa There Is A Wide Variety Of Companies:
If you have not found the right company to take out a car cover from, then you do not have to be worried. Why? There are lots and lots of firms dealing with car insurance like Outsurance and AA. Which means that somewhere out there, there is a company for you. All you need to do is provide all of the information that is required to find that coverage.
In other words, when a broker contacts you provide them with the following:
- Type of coverage you want (third party only or theft, fire and third party or comprehensive cover);
- Your age;
- How long you have a drivers license;
- Are you a student or employee;
- You monthly budget on a cover;
- And whatever the broker ask you…
This way they will find the company that will provide you with everything you need for less.